Unicorn Spit is a multi-surface glitter paint that can be used on wood, glass, metal, fabric, and more. It’s easy to use and comes in a variety of colors. You can use Unicorn Spit on just about any project you can think of.
Here are some tips on how to use Unicorn Spit on wood.
- Decide what color you want your wood to be
- Unicorn Spit comes in a variety of colors, so choose the one that best fits your vision
- Pour some Unicorn Spit into a cup or bowl
- You’ll only need a small amount, so don’t pour too much out at once
- Use a paintbrush or other applicator to apply the Unicorn Spit to the wood surface
- Be sure to evenly coat the entire surface for best results
- Allow the Unicorn Spit to dry completely before touching or using the wood surface again
Do You Have to Sand Wood before Using Unicorn Spit?
No, you do not have to sand wood before using Unicorn SPiT. You can use it on any surface, including bare wood, without sanding first.
How Do You Seal Unicorn Spit on Wood?
Unicorn SPiT is a water-based, non-toxic glitter paint. It can be used on wood, glass, metal, fabric, and ceramic. To seal Unicorn SPiT on wood, you will need to use a clear sealer.
You can find clear sealers at your local hardware store or online. Apply the clear sealer according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
How Do You Dilute Unicorn Spit for Wood Stain?
Unicorn SPiT is a water-based wood stain that can be diluted with water for a lighter color or left undiluted for a darker, more intense color. To dilute Unicorn SPiT, simply add water to the desired ratio and mix well. For example, if you want to achieve a 1:1 ratio of Unicorn SPiT to water, add equal parts of each to your container and mix thoroughly.
What Surfaces Can You Use Unicorn Spit On?
Unicorn SPiT can be used on any porous or non-porous surface. Porous surfaces include wood, paper, canvas, and fabric. Non-porous surfaces include glass, metal, ceramic, and plastic.
A few different ways to use Unicorn Spit.
How to Seal Unicorn Spit on Wood
Unicorn Spit is a unique product that can be used to create beautiful, one-of-a-kind designs on wood. It’s easy to use and doesn’t require any special skills or equipment. Here’s how to seal Unicorn Spit on wood:
1. Clean the surface of the wood with a damp cloth to remove any dirt or debris. 2. Apply Unicorn Spit evenly over the surface of the wood using a brush or sponge. 3. Allow the Spit to dry for at least 24 hours before sealing it with a clear topcoat.
4. Once the topcoat is dry, your design will be permanent and protected from moisture and wear!
Unicorn Spit is a multi-surface stain and glaze in one. You can use it on wood, glass, metal, ceramic, plastic, and more. It’s easy to use and gives your projects a unique look.